- Mail: We are truly blessed to be Americans. One of those blessings is the U.S. Postal Service. They continue to operate through this crisis, and you can easily drop a check in the mail to your parish. Our mailing address is 512 Black Oak Ave. Montevideo, MN 56265. I suggest you place your check in your regular offertory envelope and then enclose it in a regular envelope addressed to your parish (As a reminder, you should never mail cash).
- Physically: You can put your envelope:
- St. Andrew: In the mail slot of the old Parish Office across the street
- St. Clara: In the mail slot of the garage of the Parish House
- St. Joseph: underneath Nancy’s Office door
I have been overwhelmed by the level of support so many of you have shown me and our parish during these trying times. Together, with God’s mercy, we will see this challenge through. We will come out on the other side of this crisis a much stronger and more faithful community than ever. We are truly blessed, and we will continue to bless others.